Close to 20% of Healthcare philanthropy can be attributed to grateful patient fundraising, and screening with WE at regular intervals helps you quickly identify and prioritize your patient prospects. The fiscal year-end is not only a great time to review/revise the management of your patient screening data, but also a great time to do some deeper analysis of the data to better inform fundraising strategy, build stronger outreach efforts, and identify potential new opportunities for growth.
Join us for a conversation with WE Clients to see how they are utilizing our solutions to identify major gift and annual fund prospects and gain significant traction in their fundraising efforts.
They will share:
- How the HIPAA-compliant Grateful Patient Program helps them identify, prioritize and segment potential donors with WE ratings and scores
- How they have integrated their screening data into existing CRM and other systems and manage the data
- How they have used WE data to do further analysis to improve portfolio management, outreach efforts and relationships
Our panel will also spend time answering any questions you may have. — Level I (Fundamental)
- Anna Sheehan, Customer Success Manager, WealthEngine
- Greg McKnight, Director of Donor Identification, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Gerry Brewington, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Brigitte Grant, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences