Foundation and federal grants account for over $250 billion in annual nonprofit income, but many organizations invest tons of time chasing their fair share of these dollars, only to come away empty handed.
Join us for an insightful workshop on how to ensure your proposals help seal the deal. We will cover concrete tips for:
- Compellingly and concisely conveying the impact of your work
- How to write proposals that maximize your chances of securing grants
- Key research tips to help you prepare
- Some of the most common pitfalls that befall nonprofit grant seekers
- Darian Rodriguez Heyman, Executive Director, Numi Foundation