WealthEngine Hosts Channel Partners at First Annual Partner Summit
Technology partners, developers, and consultants gather to discuss role of big data in the channel ecosystem
WealthEngine, the leading provider of wealth intelligence, prospecting solutions, and marketing services for higher education, healthcare, luxury, and financial services, hosts its inaugural WE Partner Summit 2014.
The Summit brings together a strong community of platform, technology and consulting partners, all focused on ushering in a new era of data-driven marketing and fundraising.
“We’ve been building this community for many years but this is the first year we are doing an annual summit event,” said Tony Glowacki, CEO of WealthEngine. “We felt the time was right for this kind of gathering of cross-industry professionals in a single venue. There is an unprecedented opportunity for WealthEngine and its partners to help marketers and fundraisers get much deeper insight into their customers and prospects.”
WealthEngine and its community of partners are at the forefront of a sea-change in the way marketers and fundraisers manage their audience outreach, as they look for greater precision and higher level of connectedness with an audience that they know is aligned to their cause or product. With its FindWealth8 platform and associated services, WealthEngine can help these groups find, understand and connect with wealthy audiences that have the ability and affinity to engage.
The WealthEngine Partner Summit 2014 Highlights:
- Product Roadmap for 2015 and beyond: As a SaaS company, WealthEngine continues to evolve its big data solution offerings and will be announcing its exciting new direction to benefit partners and clients.
- 2014/15 Partner Strategy: WealthEngine is investing heavily in its partner channels and creating more opportunities than ever for partners and clients to drive business.
- New Salesforce.com platform: WealthEngine will be sharing some exciting insight into a completely new Salesforce offering before its official release at Dreamforce ‘14.
- Newest release of FindWealth 8: FindWealth8 database (flagship online platform) will be released during the Summit, with information on how the new and improved system will benefit organizations across all industries.
- Unveiling of WealthEngine’s new branding: For the first time outside of the company, WealthEngine will be unveiling a completely new brand direction for the company, to be unveiled to the general public in October this year
The event, themed “WE²: The Power of Two,” is being held September 18-19, 2014, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit WealthEngine Partner Summit 2014.
WealthEngine™, Inc. is a leading provider of audience intelligence solutions to customers targeting HNW clients in the healthcare, education, financial services and luxury markets. The company’s unique data-driven approach to analytics, prospecting, and marketing has transformed the sales, marketing and fundraising processes of more than four thousand clients. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, WealthEngine serves both the United States and the United Kingdom. For more information, click www.wealthengine.com.
Maggie Fairs / Claire Shutt Peppercomm for WealthEngine
email@example.com | +1.212.931.6156 | +1.212.931.6148