WealthEngine: Continuing the Momentum
When a company is people-focused, significant progress can be made. At WE, our focus on our customers, our teams and our partners has led to reaching new milestones and product innovation.
To name a few highlights…
- Launched WE Prospect (Self-service prospecting tool for audience development) and new API
- 51 new employees hired, including data science, product development, marketing, sales and human resources
- Mark Logan announced as CEO
- Salesforce announced WE as a strategic partner in Salesforce Analytics Cloud and Data.com Exchange
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing; also showcased in Marketing Guide to Marketing Data Providers
- June broke company sales record, with 33% growth YoY
- Closed over 500 deals in June, including key client wins such as Catholic Relief Services and Michigan Technological University.
Our WealthEngine team of over 150 employees is proud of the momentum we’ve accomplished and we couldn’t have done it without our valued customers, partners and shareholders. Our customers are critical to our success and we strive to provide them with the best solutions to achieve their marketing and fundraising goals. Through new leadership, enhanced products and solutions, and strategic partner alignment, WE continues to reach new milestones every day.
Don’t take our word for it. Our customers say it better than we can:
“I have been in the nonprofit community for more than forty years, working with WealthEngine for more than 10 years I have relied on WealthEngine as a critical resource to identify, screen and evaluate prospects for over 8,000 chapters. Through data screening, analytics and modeling, and consulting, WealthEngine has always played an integral role in building targeted fundraising strategies and supporting national events.”
“I’ve watched WE grow over the years and they always seem to astonish me with the things they deliver. As we move forward, I just might come out of retirement just so I can see what they come up with next/”
Helen Lucas, Senior Researcher
American Red Cross.
We’re not done yet. Look for more in the coming months! We strive to make 2015 our most momentous year yet as we continue to collaborate with our customers and build our internal teams to respond to our customers’ needs. If you want to learn more details about our latest developments, check out our press release.