WealthEngine at Dreamforce Recap
Last week, our team, along with over 150,000 of Salesforce’s closest friends descended upon San Francisco for Dreamforce 2015.
Our goals for attending Dreamforce were as follows:
- As a Bronze partner, continue to strengthen our relationship with Salesforce and the Salesforce Foundation.
- Drive broader awareness of our easy integration with Salesforce through our WealthEngine Insights on Salesforece AppExchange.
- Spend time with our customers who use Salesforce and WealthEngine together to understand what we’re doing right and where we can make improvements.
- Build new relationships with key partners that will help us serve our customers in new, valuable and exciting ways.
- Get market feedback on our product initiatives and the WealthEngine API.
(Pictured from left to right: Rob Hines, Tony Glowacki, Molly Hall, Kellie Kenny and Nick Poltrack.)
Our team worked hard to make this happen and it felt like no matter where you looked, our WEople were everywhere, from the Foundation Zone to the Expo floor.