Jessica Smith enjoys more than a decade of marketing strategy, sales and digital experience. She's worked with big brands, start-ups and media titans to craft their digital marketing strategy, identify influencers, develop active & engaged communities and generate conversations both online and off.
- Integrated digital and marketing strategy
- Social media monitoring, measurement and management
- Content development, curation, and distribution, including editorial calendars
- Online communities development for user engagement
- Influencer selection & development
- Marketing automation, CRM and sales funnel creation and optimization
- Social media channels optimization
- Social media programs management including vendor vetting and selection
- Social media crisis and risk management training for junior level employees
- End to end sales management
- Sales strategy and forecasting
Jessica has been a speaker, moderator and panelist at several conferences including: PRSA International Conference, Vocus Users Conference, M2Moms, Blogher, Blissdom, Type-A Mom Conference, and Blogalicious Weekend.
Listed on Hub Spot's list of "100 Most Powerful Women on Twitter", she was also named one of the Top 25 Most Influential & Powerful Women in Social Media in Immediate Influence Blog in Fall 2009, named one of the Nielsen Online's Power Mom 50, #7 on Babble's Top 50 Twitter Moms 2010, one of the 25 Women Who Rock Social Media by TopRankBlog in 2010 and #67 on BigMoneyWeb.com's 200 Most Fearless Women Online and in Social Media in 2011.
Jessica resides in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area with her husband and young son.