Nonprofit Mid-Market Sales Executive
We are looking for an energetic, high performing Outside Sales Executives selling to mid-market nonprofit organizations. This position will focus on selling SaaS solutions to prospects as well as expanding their existing client base. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead gen through close and maintain the relationship for the life of the partnership. The position will be at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland (minutes from Washington D.C.).
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Ability to forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop a robust pipeline from a mixture new prospect logos as well as existing clients in the Nonprofit advocacy/fundraising segments.
- Understand the Company’s value prop and be able to clearly articulate the impact of the Company’s solutions toward it clients’ needs
- Create client proposals that reflect specific need-based ROI
- Leverage appropriate internal resources to help close deals
- Communicate client feedback to the team
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience, (Nonprofit industry experience is a plus)
- Consultative approach in the sales process (Value based Selling, Consultative Selling, Solution Selling etc.)
- Proven history of success in exceeding quota in a competitive landscape
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as our internal CRM
- Ability to both “hunt” (net new) and “nurture” (upsell into existing).
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communications and relationship-building skills
About WealthEngine, Inc.
Using actionable wealth and lifestyle insights, WealthEngine fuels highly-targeted campaigns that continuously deliver measured outcomes. The WealthEngine platform is powered by more than a half trillion data points and uses proprietary learning science to create unique WE Profiles for more than 250M people in the U.S.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.