Lead Engineer (Full Stack Back end Developer)
WealthEngine is looking for an experienced developer who is exceptional at implementing modern, responsive user experiences in addition to building the back-end API layer. Candidates should have experience with a variety of front-end frameworks, back-end languages, and SQL/No-SQL database technologies. In this role, you will collaborate with a group of elite software engineers to design and build our marque product. In addition, you must possess excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Be a development athlete with at least 5 years’ experience and a passion in understanding business challenges and requirements and turning them into working software
- Have solid experience building web-based systems using Java, interfacing with RESTful/JSON APIs
- Be a strong Java developer with experience working on a variety of Java application servers such as Tomcat, Jetty or WebLogic
- Have worked with Spark/Hadoop frameworks
- Have worked with a wide variety of databases, including both relational databases and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra ( Preferred), MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban process
- Experience with Jira, confluence, DevOps tools and Unit testing
- Fastidiously pay attention to details
- Enjoy a challenge and thrive on learning and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture with intelligent people
- Have an exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence, creativity, energy and passion
Though not required, favorable consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have worked on systems that use AWS for hosting and have used AWS products such as SQS, EMR and ELB
- Are comfortable with some or all of the following front-end frameworks and libraries: React, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Grunt, Typescript, Assemble.io and/or Bower.io
About WealthEngine, Inc.
WealthEngine, Inc. is a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology company with a strong reputation as the leading provider of integrated marketing and analytical solutions. Our solutions help our clients win new customers, increase sales and grow their business. WealthEngine, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive employee benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.