Client Engagement Manager – Luxury & Financial Brands
WealthEngine (WE) is seeking a Client Engagement Manager with a growth mindset to keep our luxury brand and financial services customers happy and successful using our SaaS products, custom analytics and digital campaign solutions. Our technology powers the campaigns of some of the biggest brands in the country.
If you want to be appreciated for your creative ideas, deep knowledge of marketing, and ability to nurture clients, then we want to talk with you right away!
What You’ll Learn and Do in Your First Year
Clients use our technology to find wealthy individuals who have the interest and inclination to buy luxury retail, real estate, agency, travel and hospitality products and services, and work with financial services firms to manage their assets.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Learn how to use WealthEngine’s SaaS products so you can educate clients
- Leverage your deep knowledge of marketing to show clients the many ways they can apply our data and integrations into their marketing workflows
- Evaluate clients’ business objectives, needs and plans so you can recommend the best strategic and tactical solutions for their campaigns
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients so that they rely on you as a partner
- Apply your knowledge of industry best practices to recommend and implement ideas that make clients successful
- Advise clients on consumer segmentation using custom analytics
- Deliver custom modeling projects in collaboration with our data scientists
- Coordinate with WealthEngine’s technical, sales and customer support teams as well as our vendors to deliver a spectacular client experience in an organized, timely manner
- Identify opportunities for increased client engagement
- Create and deliver webinars and other thought leadership content to maintain WealthEngine’s position as an industry expert
Along the way, you will also:
- Create and present recommendations that turn clients into raving fans
- Manage project timelines and deliverables for a portfolio of well-known luxury brands
- Use Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce and a roster of other tools
- Travel post-COVID to meet with customers (virtual meetings for now)
- Experience meaningful mentoring to grow professionally
- Participate in company training and professional development opportunities
What We’re Looking for In You
- Industry experience with luxury brands, including managing digital and email marketing campaigns, and/or financial service firms
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be writing, speaking, creating slide decks and be interviewed for our podcasts
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly
- College degree in either marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, journalism, English or related major
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Flex Spending Account
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k plan
- Lots more!
How to Get This Job
If you would like this story to be yours, send us a copy of your resume and a letter telling us why you would be the ideal fit for this role. We think your ability to communicate in writing is very important, so we’ll read your letter first.
Location: Bethesda, MD (remote during pandemic)
This is a full-time position working remotely for the time being. Post-pandemic, the position will be located in our downtown Bethesda, Maryland office (easy access from Metro’s Red Line).
Interested? Send your letter and resume →