Business Development Rep
WealthEngine (WE) is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help drive new sales of our one-of-a-kind SaaS solution within our nonprofit verticals. This role supports our strategic sales teams, who focus on the largest nonprofit prospects in the U.S., and this role could eventually lead to a full-cycle Account Executive role within our organization.
If you want to be appreciated for your strong work ethic, drive, and ability to nurture clients, then we want to talk with you right away!
What You’ll Learn and Do in Your First Year
Clients use our technology to find individuals who have the interest and inclination to donate to a particular cause, invest their wealth, or buy a luxury product.
Here’s what you’ll do at WealthEngine:
- Schedule new conversations and meetings for account executives through inbound and outbound channels
- Pro-actively identify qualified leads through research of named accounts and effectively articulate the value proposition of the WealthEngine Platform to WealthEngine prospects
- Effectively present solutions and uncover potential value to prospective accounts
- Practice good data hygiene discipline for our CRM and other systems
Along the way, you will also:
- Assist in content development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales Team and Marketing Department
- Willingness to make hundreds of outbound phone calls weekly
- Experience meaningful mentoring to grow professionally
- Participate in company training and professional development opportunities
What We’re Looking for In You
- 0-3 years solutions-based sales experience
- Expertise communicating via phone, email, and webinar
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Hustle, determination, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of how nonprofit and commercial organizations operate
- Possess the ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in a very fast paced industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to have major input in defining the success of your role
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Flex Spending Account
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k plan
- Lots more!
How to Get This Job
If you would like this story to be yours, send us a copy of your resume and a letter telling us why you would be the ideal fit for this role. We think your ability to communicate in writing is very important – after all, part of this role is to reach out to secure meetings – so we’ll read your letter first.
Location: Charleston, SC or Bethesda, MD (remote during pandemic)
This is a full-time position working remotely for the time being.
Interested? Send your letter and resume →