API Integration: Make Your CRM go the Extra Mile with Wealth Intelligence
Would you ignore a potential convenience if you had the option? Probably not, right? If you’re someone who lives on your CRM during most of your workday, then reading this will make your life easier. API integration is a convenient and secure way to add wealth intelligence to your database.
Doing this allows you to gain insights instantly within your CRM. Additionally, APIs can provide real-time insights on your contacts as soon as they come into contact with one of your channels.
Let’s begin with the basics before we continue exploring benefits and use cases.
What is API Integration?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. Think of a mobile or web application like Gmail, Twitter, or Facebook. These applications are powered by data, so you need a way to get data to and from the app. There needs to be an automated way to communicate with a database.
Simply put, API is a mechanism for one computer to consume the services
provided by another computer in a structured format. Further, an Integration is some functionality built using APIs between your wealth analytics provider’s platform and the CRM platform you use.
Top 3 Benefits of API Integration
1. Omnichannel Integration: APIs can integrate wealth data and analytics into any website, app, or system. This means that you can gain wealth insights on any digital channel, not just your website. For example, your e-commerce app can deliver a personalized experience to each customer based on their wealth and lifestyle data.
As a result, engagement would increase, thereby improving customer lifetime value.
Similarly, if you’re a nonprofit, you can imagine how seamless this would be:
2. Real-time Updates: A wealth intelligence API integration can instantly screen prospects so you can take immediate action. This means when a new customer or donor engages with your website, you can find out more about them instantly. Your insights engine can provide wealth and financial capacity insights into transactions in real-time. Therefore, knowing more about them allows you to begin nurturing them right away.
For instance, a WealthEngine client acquired about 6,000 new donors through a campaign and screened them using their WealthEngine integration. They found that about 10% of those individuals had a net worth over $1 million, which they have since passed to their major gift team to cultivate major relationships.
3. Enhance Your CRM: Import wealth data directly into your CRM or sales platform. This will allow your marketing or advancement team to spend more time focused on reaching the right prospects instead of switching back and forth between several platforms. It reduces the need for tasks like exporting files and uploading them into your platform of choice. This way you can make your CRM go the extra mile.
What WealthEngine’s API can do For You
WealthEngine offers sophisticated and secure API integrations that enhance your CRM with actionable wealth insights. Further, they can provide instant insights into your contacts on a variety of platforms.
Here are three ways in which you can use the API to integrate wealth intelligence:
1. Web Connect: This feature allows you to open a window on the WealthEngine platform so that you can review details on a desired profile.
2. Prospect Link: This feature allows you to request wealth profiles to review names and addresses.
3. Batch Import: Request wealth profiles to review a list of names within large batch files.
Integrations We Offer:
How API Integration can Enhance Your Day-to-Day
You can benefit from the API’s ability to provide holistic, real-time intelligence in many ways, such as:
- Websites, event registrations, digital campaigns, and online transactions: API integration can provide rich insights on anyone who engages with your digital channels. This way you can refine your personalization strategy over time. WealthEngine can provide further insights through reports that show views and click-through-rates weekly.
- Email and newsletter registrations: Screen your list of subscribers to better understand their interests. This allows you to serve more personalized content. Furthermore, WealthEngine’s integration can offer you open and click rates thereby giving you quantified insights on your newsletter’s performance.
- Automate screening processes: Your CRM can become more efficient through API integration. Gain wealth intelligence at the click of a button within your CRM platform. An informative wealth dashboard helps you see macro patterns in your database to ensure that you always stay updated.
Other use cases for API Integration
In addition to integration to measure digital activities, consider gaining actionable insights on other activities such as call center routing and direct mail.
Propel Your Prospecting Through API Today
Find out how WealthEngine’s API integration can boost your prospecting by offering unparalleled personalization.