Client agrees to comply with the WealthEngine Acceptable Use Policy (“Acceptable Use Policy”) contained in herein, which is incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service, and forms a part of the Agreement between Client and WealthEngine, which also contains the Introduction, the Terms, the Sublicensing Terms, and any Additional Terms, if applicable.
Authorized Use Policy. Client’s use of the Site or Service is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. WealthEngine reserves the right to terminate Client’s account and cease all service if any Client user is found to be in violation of this policy. WealthEngine may change these policies at any time. It is Client’s responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to them. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
Content: Client represent and warrant that any Client Content shall not:
- Infringe any copyright, trademark, or patent;
- Misappropriate any trade secret;
- Be deceptive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain any viruses, worms or other malicious computer programming codes able to damage the Site or Service, any Third Party Content, or other data of the Site or Service;
- Be illegal, or encourage illegal activity;
- Otherwise violate, or encourage the violation of, the rights of a third party
Activities: Client agrees not to, or encourage or permit other to:
- Circumvent any aspect of the Site or Service;
- Test or reverse-engineering the Site or Service in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade security capabilities;
- Damage, disable, overburden or adversely impact WealthEngine’s Site or Service; or any equipment used to provide the Site or Service;
- Subject WealthEngine or any third party to liability, damages or danger;
- Engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Engage in activity that is infringing, defamatory or fraudulent;
- Violate or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software;
- Distribute data in any form that is destructive or deceptive such as viruses, works, Trojan horses, corrupted files, and hoaxes.
- Violate or encourage the violation of the legal rights of third parties;
- Build, operate, or otherwise support any application that is deceptive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Hack, perform a denial of service attack, or otherwise adversely impact any third party systems;
- Stalk and/or harass another;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content posted on or transmitted through the Service;
- Mislead a third party into believing that he or she is interacting directly with WealthEngine or the Service;
- Engage in any chain letters contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).