WealthEngine’s customers can now benefit from wealth data and analytics delivered directly to Salesforce
February 27, 2018 – Bethesda, MD – WealthEngine today announced it has launched WE Connector for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. The WE Connector for Salesforce establishes a powerful link between the WealthEngine Platform and Salesforce, enabling point-and-click access to many WealthEngine capabilities from directly within Salesforce. These new capabilities are potential game changers for nonprofits, financial advisors, marketing and sales professionals, and anyone looking to connect and engage with affluent individuals.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, WE Salesforce Connector is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HvY0EAK.
Connecting Salesforce with the WealthEngine Platform brings Salesforce users direct access to more than 50 WE data elements and proprietary wealth scores and ratings. In addition to the app’s current capabilities, the latest version enables:
- Prospecting: Find lists of wealthy new leads within the WE platform and save them to Salesforce.
- Batch Data Enrichment: Add wealth intelligence to a list of contacts or leads from directly within Salesforce.
- Automatic Append: The ability to add wealth intelligence to any new contacts or leads automatically.
- Search: Streamlined access to detailed wealth intelligence profiles on U.S. adults.
Comments on the News
- “We are thrilled to bring these advancements to this important product and partner. It is bringing to life capabilities that we have long envisioned,” stated Leo Scott, CTO, WealthEngine. “These capabilities bring the full suite of WealthEngine solutions directly to our almost 500 mutual customers.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, WealthEngine provides customers with an exciting new way to better engage with their customers and prospects with point and click simplicity.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of WealthEngine: https://www.facebook.com/WealthEngine
- Follow WealthEngine on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WealthEngine
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
WealthEngine is a leading provider of predictive marketing analytics, audience development, and wealth intelligence services. Named a Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing by Gartner, sales, marketing and fundraising professionals use WealthEngine’s comprehensive insights to find, understand, and engage with their clients and prospects. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, WealthEngine provides clients in the United States with solutions that provide a more complete picture of the people they already know and tools to find new people they need to know. WealthEngine provides solutions and services to financial services firms, luxury organizations, nonprofits, hospitals, institutions of higher education, political campaigns, advocacy groups of all sizes, and any other organization looking to use wealth data to enhance their efforts. For more information, please visit wealthengine.com.
Rebecca Remy, Marketing Coordinator, WealthEngine – 240.722.4370 or firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #